Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm A Redneck

Well, howdy-doody folks. Hank here. Just thought I'd check in with y'all again as it has been quite sometime since mt last entry in this here blog.

I have been looking for other proud erect patriots on this here world wide web and I do believe I have found me one proud erect patriot in the name of Ray Cornelius. He is a Redneck boy from the USA who waves his flag at the drop of a hat. He sounds like my kind of patriot. He has himself a most wonderful web site where you can read all about him and even listen to some his there songs he's just gown written with his geetar. I sure like that fiddle playing in the background - makes me wanna ho-down.

Any way you can visit Ray by typing in this here address http://www.raycornelius.com/01REDN~1.MP3

He does have other songs available and alls you have to do is re-move the 01REDN~1.MP3 from the end of that there address and it'll takes you to another of his there pages. I do hope you enjoy his country music like I. It's not Dolly, but it sure is patriotic.

I was speaking with ma good ol friend Eugene this very morning whilst at the diner havin our weekly meet for steak and eggs when he told me of a Automatique Weapeon that he is bidding on over at the gun club charity auction. It sure is a nice piece to add to his collection and it'll look real nice sitting on his porch. Sure to deter even the bravest non-god lovin fool out here for sure. I have found a picture of the gun so I can share it with y'all. Click on the following link address and the gun is the one which the GI on the right is using. Note: Those NATO boys in this here picture sure do look like a coupla pussies. They need some real southern patriots in their damn army gaddammnit. I bet my bottom dollar those to service men are Homo-Sexuarls. Any hoo, here;s that address...

http://www.afsouth.nato.int/exercises/Cooperative%20Partner%2002/cp38.jpg

That's about all I have to say to y'all t'day. I'll mention to Eugene that y'all been looking for him and maybe he'll be over to write a few lines in his own proud, erect patriotic manner.

Thanks y'all.
Hank Schlongbuckle Hudson
U S of the Gloriuos A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home